The second bug-fix update for PhpStorm 2021.1 is now available!
- Fixed: PHP Built-in functions are not recognized after update to 2020.2 (WI-54626 +45)
- Fixed: A lot of array access to global variable leads to infinite local inspection run (WI-59961 +10)
- Support new component options syntax in vue-class-component v8 (WEB-47799 +7)
- Fixed: Cannot infer the correct type for a generic Pipe (WEB-49023 +6)
- Fixed: Dark theme shows light code completion suggestions (IDEA-266626 +5)
- Fixed: “property is only written but never read” inspection does not detect usage within array_key_exists() (WI-59800 +4)
- Support possibility to get actual supported rules/rulesets from PHP CS Fixer tool (WI-42935 +3)
- Fixed: Open in Terminal open in wrong folder (IDEA-267664 +2)
- Fixed: PhpStorm freezes on suggestions (WI-59971 +2)
- Drag and Drop to remote host doesn’t work from “scoped” project window (WI-59447 +2)
- Fixed: Class named Resource can’t be found (WI-60068 +1)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop