Last week we’ve released PhpStorm 2021.1. Your feedback helped us discover a few bugs, and the first bugfix update is ready for you.
- Fixed: Find in files not finding occurrences (IDEA-266391 +135)
- Fixed: Extract Angular component refactoring (WEB-33480 +22)
- Fixed: Data sharing options screen unnecessary, appears repeatedly (IDEA-186369 +17)
- Fixed: Project View tool window gets wider after each open/close cycle (IDEA-95456 +16)
- Fixed: Press-release-hold Alt doesn’t show tool window tabs (IDEA-260589 +15)
- Fixed: “Open in terminal” is always opening root instead of the project file directory (IDEA-265230 +13)
- Fixed: Indexing/Search sometimes prefers a bad match compared with an exact one (IDEA-259137 +6)
- Fixed: Modal alert boxes in Macos Big Sur are bright white even on a dark theme (IDEA-255620 +5)
- Fixed: Smart keys setting “Replace unnecessary double quotes on paste” replaces necessary double quotes in Doctrine annotations (WI-57993 +3)
- Fixed: Wrong refactoring ‘Invert ‘if’ statement’ (WI-59552 +1)
The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
And as always, please feel free to report any issues you encounter to our tracker or here in the comments.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop